Well, i don't mean in the real world.. (heeh,in the real world it's hard too, though)
It's been a while since i wrote so many articles. Last time, i was trying so hard to let my posts known by everybody. But, it's all different now..
You see, i have really bad, weird hobbies. It's not like i don't like it, but..Well, it's a heavy pain of neck. I have to keep all my hobbies to be a secret. All i can do is just write in this blog. Yappari, muzukashi yo ne~
Being fujoshi isn't easy, right? When i just want to share all my worries, there's no one who like abemiha or ookiku furikabutte as much as i do. I tried searching all of the forums, but there's no one who like it anymore. Well, there are still some people who like it, but they're really reject the idea about pairing oofuri characters. Humm, it seems i've just continue write on this blog and see it by my own.
In my school, i was known as an otaku. It's pretty intimidating already. I like to draw manga, i love sketching! My life is nothing but drwing and sketching. But, when i was in the class, my classmates never like to talk with me. They just come to me when the time of art lesson. It's made me happy to be rely on, but made me pretty disappointing to myself too. Am i that bad? to make such a friend? I can't really bring up topics, though.
Well, there're still 3 good friends of mine. At least, i have some to talk too. And they're much more care about me and then my last friends. It's not like i comparing them, and the important thing is, i love all my friends as much i love my animes. ^^

6 comments:
I think yaoi fanbase for Oofuri is not to big because there are only few girls who watch/read the series and since yaoi pairing mostly came from girls imagination....
I'm not a big fan of oofuri yaoi though, I'm more into original yaoi. But I think in Japan they're still pretty popular, since there are a lot of oofuri yaoi doujinshi. Most I saw labeled as shota though.
As for community for oofuri yaoi, perhaps you can visit nice_sawa http://community.livejournal.com/nice_sawa/4168.html or http://nicesawa.blogspot.com/search/label/Nice_sawa It is mainli for oofuri doujinshi though.
Waah, doomo arigatou..
You troubled so much for me. It makes me really happy, and i'm really happy that i meet you, Hiraki-san.. You even read the doujin, sorry for troubled you so much.
And i 've been waiting for another person's thought about oofuri.. Thank you very much! ><
Thanks for the link, it really helps me a lot! ^^
I would like to visit you back, is it okay?
pues aki esta !!!!!, soy fan a morir de oofuri XDDDD, me encanta me encanta me encanta >////<, abe mihashi son tan KAWAIII!!!!, no se si tu piensas igual que yo, tanto asi que mi vida es traducir ingles al español los doujins de OOFURI, especialmente de abexmihashi jejej U.U, no te preocupes... no estas solo ^^
saludos.
Well, Near-san, it's lovely to see you! ^o^
Kyaaaa!!! Are you actually like abemiha? As much as i do? It is makes me reaaaaallyyyy happy!!
Are you following its anime and manga series too?
SAY WHAT??
You're actually a doujin translator? How much you've been translated so far? do you upload it?
where??? I'm so excited! Can i download the english ver? PLEASE, I BEG YOU! TT_TT
pues claro que si!!!, lo que sea por un(a) fan de oofuri bueno este es mi correo ^^
Off-_-Near_teshi@hotmail.com , sera dificil hablar ya que tu hablas ingles y yo español pero, para eso estan lo traductores ^^, asi me ayudarias a traducirlo, tengo hartos, bueno me voy llendo espero que estes bien, bye cuidate ^^
Thanks for the address ^^
Next time i'll contact you, ok?
Haha, it's difficult though, but i can still understand you *thank you, google translate!*
I like to be translator, but i'm still a high-schooler, so i don't have much time to do things outside of the school life. TT_TT
Anyway, if you need something that i can help, don't hesitate to ask, ok? ^^
Post a Comment