Yosh, another fanart, u can see it trough my gallery at the bottom page. I know, alright?! It's a mess! I'm not good at drawing boys,ok? XDOyeah, recently, i found a new thread that contains a lot of Oofuri Fanarts! Kyaaa! Tanoshi nii \(>w<)/!!
here is the link :Oofuri Thread
And i have an account on deviantart. I'm happy being there because i got so many replies on a short time! And i found another Oofuri group too. And they're not against any kind of pairing \^0^/
Here's the account :Baseballbear @DeviantArt
Recently either, i still found a bunch of Oofuri fans in Indonesia. I don't mind with international fans, but hey! 2 of them live in the same island as me! How cool is that?!
2 comments:
oh por dios!!!1, que buenas fotos estan muy lindas ^^, yo tambien tengo algunas pero no estoy en mi notebook asi que no las tengo aqui pero en cuanto este pondre en mi blog, espero estes bien y suerte en tu cuenta devianart..
YANEEE¡¡¡
Thank's for the comment, i really appreciate it! ^^
Like to see yours, but if it troubles u so much, you don't have to post it =w=. Anyway, i like your previous fanart, so i put it on my blog, if u dont mind ^w^.
Hehe,thanks for the good luck wish!
Post a Comment